Friday, April 16, 2010

Ten days of perfect tunes,

I was planning on posting these pictures a while back, but then something happened that really caught me off guard. I discovered a fake facebook account on my name. And this wasn't just someone using my pictures, this was someone using my name and my identity. This person was actually claiming to be me, and since I don't own an active facebook account it was was very difficult to prove that it was just some retard impersonating me. Even some of my friends thought it was me. But .. i mean.. really ?
But enough about that, here's some eyecandy for you all to enjoy. Took these on monday. It was nice and sunny.. and oh so warm. I also got some books from the library - oh yay ! Exams are coming up and i neee-nee-neeeed to study.

( I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, Photoshop CS3, tripod and Annu for the pictures )

11 comments:

  1. beautiful, especially the last photograph.

    love, jazzabelle.
    http://jazzabellesdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i can't believe someone would want to pretend to be some one else in such a way. i lack self esteem, but i would never use someone elses identity to make me feel better about myself. i hope the account is now deleted and you are okay?

    love, jazzabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it never happened to me (im not as cool as you obviously :D ), but yeah, people ARE so retarded that it scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about one month that i follow your blog . and i think that you just magic with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :D how do you get your photos to be that blueish colour! i know photoshop. But how! I try everytime and its awfully bad. LOL.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fake Kerti is gone from facebook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. kuula kindlasti Knife'i originaali ka "Heartbeatsist", see on ka häääästi hea. ja panoraam on väga decent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats crazy that someone used your information on facebook. You have to be very careful if you sign up somewhere! Sometimes I don't put my date of birth. Hey I really love your pictures there so nice! I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeh, creepy Facebook people :/ Hope you got it sorted.

    Anywhoo, some really lovely photo's here. Great post! x

    FASHION WAIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Click Here
    Tawk.to

    ReplyDelete