Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy.

So me and Annu were cruising around town the other day, had coffee and did a little window-shopping. Was fun. And the drawing was a birthday present to a friend, who turned 20 last Thursday.
I'm sorry that I've been a bit of a slacker on the posting part, but I've been very busy these past few days, and I'm going to be even more of a busy-bee in the future, because I'm planning on opening an Etsy store where I'm going to sell my drawings, paintings, and tote-bag designs. So work-work-work for me. Enjoy!

(I used CanonEOS 400D,50mm lens and PhotoshopCS3 for the photos!/ 2b,6b pencil for the drawing)

Kings of Leon - Milk

12 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and your drawing is so beautiful! Your Outfits are always beautiful, too! I can't wait for your etsy shop to be open! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, väga lahe.
    mina ostaks küll oma toa seinale normaalse hinnaga ühe ilusa pildi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how u edited those pics..love your drawing too

    gorgeous Kerti

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute :) and where are you planning to open ur shop exactly ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma arvan, et su joonistustel on tulevikku. sa võiks neid rohkem postitada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful picture :) I'm looking forward too your Etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ülihästi joonistad ikka, väga ilusad pilid :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that drawing is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photo!

    http://el9nino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh your drawings are amazing! And i also love the pictures wow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your drawings are incredible, and the photos are amazing! :D I was wondering if you could tell me how you were able to put the YouTube bar like that?

    ReplyDelete