Friday, July 29, 2011

My breakfast at tiffany's.

" I'm going to read what I want, and listen to what I want, and I'm going to look at paintings and watch French films, and I'm gonna talk to people who know lots about lots. "

I don't know about you guys, but i sometimes get obsessed with the weirdest things.. well not weird - but just random. It can be anything - from chocolate pudding to a certain cartoon character (click!) , cute stationery or like in this case just a simple color. Can you guess what color by looking at the photographs? Well.. It's this gooooogreous blue with a teeny-tiny hint of mint. I cant get it out of my head - I love it so much, i want to paint my house and my room and everything I own this color. I think I got the 'bug' when I looking through French vogue that Annu got me from Paris. The model on the cover had the exact blue eye color and background - absolutely breathtaking. Anyways .. this brings me to another obsession of mine - simple white dresses - 'canvas dresses' as i like to call them. This particular one is from Romwe, but over time I've have managed to collect a bunch of them from allover. I love them so much, because these types of basic items allow you to be naughty and wear whatever color or accessories that you like and normally wouldn't wear or even know how to wear. So a big fat thumbs up for dresses like that! Oh and you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. So I really hope you like the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think! Enjoy! :)
--

Ma ei tea kas asi on ainult minus, aga mul tekivad vahepeal lihtsalt kõige veidramad kinnisideed üldse. Konkreetselt, täiesti suvalised asjad - näiteks mingi hetk ei söönud ma mitte midagi muud peale Tere šokolaadipudingu, siis tõmbasin ma enda niigi täis kõvakettale hunnikute viisi Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends'e sest Bloo (!!kliki) tundus kui kõige geniaalsem tegelane üldse, järgmisel hetkel kulutasin tunde disainiblogides ringi lustides kus imetlesin ilusa kujudusega kirjatarbeid(!!). Praeguseks ohvriks on aga värv - selline ilus taevasinine, milles on tsipakene rohelist kuma, teatud valguses meenutab isegi Tiffany and Co karbikesi, aga on siiski rohkem taevasem. Täitsa võimalik, et see  jäi külge kui ma Annu toodud prantsuse Vogue'i lappasin, nimelt oli seal üks modell, kelle silmad ja esikaane taust olid täpselt seda tooni. Ja millest ma veel küllalt ei saa on sellised lihtsad valged kleidikesed, mis sobivad absoluutselt kõigega. Antud kleit on Romwest, aga mul on läbi aegade õnnestunud selliseid basic kleidikesi igalt poolt kokku kraapida. Niisiis kui mul ühel heal päeval peaks tekkima tahtmine osta endale näiteks.. hm.. ütleme lillatpunastetäppidegaussikujulistvöömoodipeaasja, mis arvatavasti mu ülejäänud garderoobiga just kõige paremini läbi ei saaks, siis tänu lihtsatele riideesemetele nagu selline valge kleit, ei peaks ma seda ostu tegemata jätma. Igastahes üks suur rasvane pöial ja like! Nüüd tuli küll veidike pikk tekst, aga medal neile, kes siiski viitsivad lõpuni lugeda. Igastahes ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad ja lookbooki võite külastada SIIT! Olge tublid mu hiirekesed! :)

( I used CanonEOS 400D, 50m lens, tripod and Canon controller RC1 for the pictures)
Belt in from Vero Moda and everything else from Romwe!
DeVotchKa - How It Ends

51 comments:

  1. i love devotchKa, and you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would make Audrey Hepburn so proud! Such a darling, ladylike dress. And your hair looks beautiful styled that way!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *little* bouquets : Aah me too, thank you! :)

    The FancyTeacup: Oh, thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color sure is fantastic! I think you just managed to make me a bit obsessed with it, too. But most of all, I simply can't believe how spectacular your photos always turn out! Oh, how I wish I could get inside your head and pick your brain on how to to make them look so incredibly dreamy, retro-ish and... minty, if that makes sense. ;)

    Thank you, as always, for a phenomenal blog!

    Tons of love,
    Annika
    According to Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika:

    Thank you so-so much for the kind words and I'm over the moon happy that you like my photographs!:)
    And yes, the color can be quite addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am exactly the same, I always find little things fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you take such breathtaking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that colour:) and your dress is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mul on ka hetkel Mint tooni vaimustus!:)
    Ilusad pildid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Devotchka on super bänd! Ja see värv on tõesti nii mõnelgi praegu suureks lemmikuks, ka minul :)

    P.S. Loodan, et leiad varsti aega nendele küsimustele vastata, mis mõni aeg tagasi ühe postituse alla kogunesid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredibly beautiful. I adore you.

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO beautifulll :) Great photos :) :)
    http://stylishcream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay, Annu do good, Annu bring Vogue. :D

    Kerti, näita neile M-i majaseina ka järgmises postituses. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. kas sul on kunstripsmed või oled loomulikult niiii pikkade ja ilusate ripsmetega ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. gooorgeous :)
    and I love Bloo, too ;p

    ReplyDelete
  17. This look is so cute!
    This is m favorite, yeah. Loved it! <3
    Xoxox from Brazil..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. I love your blog and perfect photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your pictures are always so beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh.my.god. youre the prettiest human!!! i love this dress, and the cute ring :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tore lugeda sellest, mis sulle meeldib. Varem ei ole sa vist! sellistest asjadest kirjutanud.
    Selle postituse pildid on kohe eriti ilusad. Esimene on mu lemmik. :) Ja ma armastan seda kleiti.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're are pretty as young Twiggy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. See on uskumatu, kui kauneid fotosid sa suudad luua - meeleolu, värvid, valgus, taust - kõik on nii paigas! Ja otseloomulikult nägin su töid uues Anne&Stiilis, nii kenad illustratsioonid, loodan neid tihedamini näha :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kerti this is Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana.
    I have this enamel, the color is really beautiful. Your photos are beautiful perfect *-*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful :D
    I love ure outfit and aall of ure photos , and by the way even I get obssessed with some crazy stuff sometimes :D

    Take care ... :) , Ill be visiting you soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing!I love your blog and perfect photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning dress and beautiful photographs as always!

    xxoo

    www.particularlypendurhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty pics, love the nail colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOOOOVE THE PICTURES!!
    SOOO CUTE!
    I looove your pretty soft dress, love the belts, necklace bag and loove your hair! :D
    You're soo pretty too. :)
    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic pictures as always. Getting obsessed with colors is the greatest thing ever, i think! I always enjoy thinking about new combinations with my favorite color of the month and do some crazy stuff! Moreover, I really love your music choices at the end of your entries. Thanks to you, I learned about some new great bands who I listen to nonstop now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely colors :) and i do really like your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really nice pics, i like your style!!!
    Bows.

    http://bowscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loooooove your blog so much, please never stop!!!
    <3 Inna

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, I’ve just post on my blog an article with my favorite outfits for July, you’re in, if you don’t want I can deleted the picture and off course I’ve linked to your blog. Thanks Leah.

    

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is the JOHN KERR BLOG?
    More than 3,000 people listen to this " garbage"?
    And now, you got those " SUPERMAN" imprints for " SS" because SUMMER is a
    " NAZI"?
    And, you throw into the " SCOPE" , HARRY REID & LOTT and GREECE?
    And " watt" this is really all about is PEDOPHILE ARYAN DICK CHENEY in his
    " EXPEDITIONS" to the AEGEAN with some "'asshole" called " CARTER"?
    And TED TURNER is there....with CONDOLEEZA RICE?
    " KNEECOCKS"...." MORONS"...." CRUELTY"....." S& M"....with all the MORMONS like MITT ROMNEY and BAPTIST BASTARDS from LOUISIANA'S SOUTH.
    The PEDOPHILIA in the VATICAN is being tied with EDWARD MEESE and that
    means QUEEN ELIZABETH'S " KNIGHTS" are merely RICK YOUNGS?
    " PRINCES OF DARKNESS"....like BOB DOLE - JEB BUSH- and STING.

    ReplyDelete
  36. lovely!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. ammaaaaazing fotos and great blog !

    Melodramatic

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG the photos are so amazing!
    really nice work!
    what program do you use to edit photos?
    Sasha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. you're freezing :D :D

    but it's pretty ! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  40. I do believe all the ideas you've presented to your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?

    Thank you for the post.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  41. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Lazienkiportal.pl
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete