Friday, August 24, 2012

A wolf like me.

I'm back from Israel! yay! I've got sooo much fun jazz to share with you guys.. starting with what I bought, all the photographs(there are literally a million) and a little video clip to top that all off. So there is lots and lots of fun stuff coming up, but before I can share all the loveliness of my trip, I have to post some older photos that would otherwise be forever lost in my "pictures" file. So here they are, some photographs I took a few weeks back when I was testing out lights and location for my shoot with Tauri. Anyways I'm going to let you enjoy the pictures now, I hope you like them and be sure to tell me what you think :)

Vaatamata sellele, et meile lennujaamas ristküsitlust tehti ja iga viimne kui üks sentimeeter meie kohvrist välja võeti ja läbi otsiti, kaasa arvatud ka must pesu ja sokisahtel.. ning eriti kaua uuriti mu lokitange ja juukselakki, mis veel eraldi mingisse ulmelisse masinasse pisteti, jõudsime siiski kõigi ja kõige kiuste elusalt, tervelt ja äärmiselt õnnelikult Iisraelist tagasi! Pilte on mul umbes mustmiljon ja nende jagamiseni loodan ma jõuda alles kuu lõpupoole, aga senikaua saate nautida fotosid, mis suutsin üles pildistada paar nädalat enne reisi kui Taurusega variku metsas väikest test shooti tegime. Igaljuhult lasengi teid nüüd pilte uudistama ja nagu ikka - olge tublid mu hiirekesed, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad! :)

(I uses CanonEOS 600D and 50mm lens for the photographs)
Leather jacket from romwe.com / skull print tee from Sheinside.com / oversized blouse from secondhand / necklace from Seppälä / boots from TrendExpress.
Grimes - Skin

40 comments:

  1. you`re picks are amazing!
    greetings from poland! :)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, sad that the music won't play it says the player is too small :(.

    Glad you had an awesome trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your pictures and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color theme in these, looks like fall.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog <3
    http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect rings and t-shirt :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That landskape looks amazing! I love forests. You've chosen well for the photoshoot. :)
    nena.

    www.alice-in-wonderland22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I loveeed this pictures

    let me ask you something
    did you use any photoshop effect on this photos?
    I love it!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is just so perfect about this shoot. Amazing colors as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're my favourite photographer! =)

    www.feelpeonyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What would I do without your posts to inspire me!

    xoxo'

    http://liissamattos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing, the location is just perfect. Can't wait for Israeli photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Minu silmis tavaliselt mustad riided blondide juuste juures tunduvad alati nii ranged, kuid sa suudad need kuidagi leebemalt välja kanda.. väga ilus :)

    http://meritique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i alwaya loved the coulors in your pictures there are ao amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. whats the film about, i want to know what it means?? here is my new video sketch its made from toys : ) https://vimeo.com/47693858

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am once again mesmerized by the beauty of your photos. great shots, as always <3 :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! loving the outfit and the shoot , always love how luminous your photos are . :) <3
    i wish you would do a tutorial on how you shoot/edit your photos! :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great! I love those photos too :)

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Świetny zestaw !!:)
    zapraszam do mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looooooove your shirt (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. how can you be sooo talented?? :)
    i love all of your posts

    check out my beauty blog?

    anillla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your blog , is emazing ;** I would like to invite you to my new blog ;**

    http://tysia1997.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous photos! I love this outfit and the contrast between the dark outfit and the light photo. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am sure, that thousand of people have told you, how beautiful are your hair. But I have to say it...YOU HAVE SO BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful pictures and you look stunning!!
    Love from India
    http://unityinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,

    I saw you're using a analoge camera, right? I'm really into those right now and trying to find the sweetest one..let say. I was wondering which one was yours in the pic??? please help, I'll be thankfull forever

    ReplyDelete
  28. If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Agen Bola Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  31. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete