Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My hair routine!

When I need to get ready in the morning and don't have a lot of time, because suprise-suprise I've slept in a.g.a.i.n then this is usually what I do. It takes about 10 minutes and looks cute and effortless.Oh and please excuse my messy room, I've been a lazy pig for the last two days. Anywho as usual I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens, Canon controller RC-1 and PS3 for the pictures, enjoy!


This reminds me, meh neeedz to get a tan. Looking like Casper isn't really my thing. uhu. Olge kiisud! bye.
Today's soundtrack: Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost

16 comments:

  1. aaaah i love the way you look at your watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma lihtsalt armastan Sinu nunnukat välimust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hair! And I don't think you need to get a tan. Your skin goes well with your hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! It probably wouldn't work on mine, it's too straight :b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Hair.
    Stunning Photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifuuuul ^^
    love your hear =*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures :D

    Can you follow me and i'll follow you back ?:D

    Have a great day XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love the ahir. =D

    XO NANCY

    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what products/supplements do you take to keep your hair so beautifully healthy :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair, you're really pretty :)
    i'm a follower, check mine out aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah I love your hair what do you use to get it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair! What kind of curling iron is that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. love you're hair !! <3
    So if you want check out my blogg :3
    http://karoliinem.blogspot.com/ TEHE <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting for me boneka full body

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the information of his article is very nice and I like to read this article I know a lot of things thanks ...

    Jual Obat Kuat, Alat bantu sex


    jual obat bius, jual obat tidur



    Obat pembesar penis




    Obat bius cair

    ReplyDelete