Monday, May 3, 2010

Six thousand winter lights against loneliness.

All I've been listening lately is this Swedish alternative rock band - Kent. Words can't describe how much I enjoy their music. Especially their latest album Röd.
This look is actually inspired by one of their songs - Ensamheten(Loneliness). I think the song has this cold romantic feel to it, therefore I decided to use these cool wintery tones on my eyes and on the background. I'm quite happy with the result, although I don't think I would ever wear this look out, but it was fun to do. So yay! Success! I hope you enjoy :)


(I used Canon EOS 400D, 50mm lens, Canon remote controller RC-1 and PhotoshopCS3 for the pictures)

11 comments:

  1. I'm amazed by your photo manipulations. Those effects are amazing! Wish I could make such things with my CS3 ;)
    Love your style too. I'll be visitnig you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your photos are amazing, and so are Kent! About a month ago I saw them live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. again fantastic photos from you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Your blog looks and pics are SIMPLY amazing *_* We follow u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i look like you please? Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE the way you make your photos look like something out of a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei o seu anel.
    Sou do Brasil, falo português e adoro suas fotos e seu estilo.
    Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how awesome pics ! You're blog is very inspirating :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so cute! I adore your hair <3

    greetings from finland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Online Poker For Money

    ReplyDelete