Wednesday, February 24, 2010

F-F-florals aka. elu on lill !

Since I'm totally obsessed with florals, I decided to photograph some of  them. If you want to know what something is, or where I got it, just ask me in the comments below.
Oh, and today was such a great day. It was sunny and warm and I found some frozen strawberries in the refrigerator. Win !
I made this skirt way back in summer. Unfortunately I can't really wear it because it's a bit too short. Wouldn't wanna flash anyone. God knows it wouldn't be the first time :D


























I used Canon EOS 400D, 50mm lens, tripod and photoshop CS3.

18 comments:

  1. I love florals, too! :) & the bow - soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually a looooong scarf, so it was extremely hard to photograph it, so i decided to turn it into a bow ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. super prettty ! just to let you know, i completely and obsessively idolize your style. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you do your hair? in every picture its so cute! it looks like you curl it, but do you just do the bottom? any tips or techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jessica: Haha, thank you!

    Mein: eiii! Ma sureks enne hirmu kätte ära kui tatoveeringu teha saaks :D

    jessicamaria: thank you so much! :)

    vintagestyle21: Yes i curl them, usually just the bottom.. so that is wouldn't be all over the place. :) But i think I'm going to do a blogpost soon, about how i do ma hair.I'm going to show some different curling irons and all that jazz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style!
    can you please tell me where you got your watch from? I absoltely love itt <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that skirt is amazing ! if it's too small you can send it to me (A) :D or otherwise tell me how i can make it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tattoo is so cool! :) Love your style btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love floral things. And i'm in love with your tattoo. Do you have a better picture of it ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get your watch from it's so pretty :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you get ur watch, cause it's sooo pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing florals !:) love this patter.BTW the birds ,,tattoo,, on ur wrist is made by photoshop or u really have one ?:)

    ReplyDelete