Monday, February 22, 2010

This cigarette it could seduce a nation with its smoke.

I'm loving this greenish-blue color, florals and soft curls at the moment. Reminds me of spring..
Oh and do you know what makes a perfect ending to a crappy day? Listening to Damien Rice - Sweet avenue and drinking peppermint tea.

















































floral scarf: Vero Moda (Finland); dress: NewYorker; cardigan: NewYorker; kittybag: Novalux ; belt: House

I used Canon EOS 400D, 50mm lens and photoshop.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BAG!!!
    realy nice new blog!!!
    amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog ten minutes ago and i just one of your followers :D
    p.s. sorry, my english is very bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The un-tallied costs of the market protection ban on anything other than caffeine and nicotine, particularly the banning of Coca to protect Tobacco cigarettes. www.beste-cigarettes.org/

    ReplyDelete