Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And I smiled because it was a nice kind of quiet.

Just quick outfit post for you guys, nothing special! Today was such a good day - sun was shining, i got some really awesome news, my new illustrations are going to out in a few days (I actually forgot to show you this months illustrations, I'll just show them in my next post) and I'll also be signing my new lease tomorrow. That's right! I finally found an apartment and I'll be moving this week - yay! It's a really cute little place with yellow walls and a big window.. and it just screams my name. I love it. I'll show you some pictures as soon as I'm all settled in. But you guys enjoy this post and be sure to tell me what you think, oh and you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. :)

Heihops! Kiire postitus siis jällegi! Hm täna oli nii armas ja hea päev - päike paistis, kool oli muhe, sain hulganisti häid uudiseid, uued illustratsioonid on peagi jälle poelettidel (oi ja mul läks täitsa meelest teile oktoobrikuu omasid näidata, aga selle vea parandan järgmises postituses) ja mis kõige olulisem - homme kirjutan ma oma uuele üürilepingule alla! Yay! Just nii! Leidsingi lõpuks omale täitsa oma pesa ja saan nüüd rahulikult enda rütmis elutseda ja ei pea ühikaulmet taluma! Koht ise on hästi armas ja väike, helekollaste seinte ja suure aknaga - ideaalsemat kohta ei suudakski ette kujutada. Kuigi ma ei tea kuidas mul seal alguses netiga olema hakkab, lähen kohe esimesel võimalusel naabrite juurde kerjama, et ehk nad jagaksid sümboolse summa eest minuga oma internetiavarusi. Hehe, aga ma lasen teid nüüd pilte uudistama ja lookbooki saab piiluda SIIT. Ja teie, mu hiirekesed, olge tublid, ja ma loodan, et pildid meeldivad :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D, 50mm lens and Kerstis steady hands for the photographs)
(Leather jacket, YSL ring and the white shift dress are from Romwe.com, minty sweater is from Paavli thrift store, Annu gave me the hat, cross necklace is from seppälä and the oversized watch from secondhand)
Boy & Bear - Rabbit Song

50 comments:

  1. great outfit! love the rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I'm loving you style soooo much :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!

    http://sometimelifejustsucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with all your outfits!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, lov, love, love it! <3
    i follow ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photographies ! You are very beautiful ! ღ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, the matching watch is a nice touch :D
    ~K

    www.kate-inspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the teal color scheme, and how you can make such a comfortable outfit look so chic!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. grate outfit as always, and your new place sounds grate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! U look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and your blog are amazing!
    I think its my favorite so far and im new to blogspot.
    <3 followedd

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com/

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are absolutely adorable with your hair and your mint green sweater! <# Following.

    xx,
    Ellen
    mintgreensubmarine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3 the turquoise/mint watch, sweater, and nails!! absolutely adorable :)

    xx http://pockiexx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the contrast with u´re hair and the colour of the pulli.. and the ring *__*

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your clothes and you are so beautiful it makes me want to cry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with siiri ! / So much of that color is just happy to look at! I love all your accessories, too. Yum~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look especially the jumper! amazing color! <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love turquoise and your outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you style is so amazing! nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good touch of freshness. I love it.

    Sara Ottavia C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the edgy outfit but yet girly...

    Follow me at http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    xoxo aley

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable, love your necklace and ring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're so cuteeeee, I can't believe it took me so long to discover your blog girl!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Page, love this color and your style...
    LG
    Miss Di

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous turquoise <3 Love the whole look & congrats on your apartment :)

    candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are lovely, I love your style :)

    http://minnievintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. pretty! pretty! pretty!

    ♥♥

    daria.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Simply perfect this your look, beautiful as ever!
    <3<3<3

    http://liissamattos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really really really love this look! Everything is perfect. And congrats on a new apartment, it sounds lovely. I thoroughly enjoy big windows and brightly coloured walls. :)

    Kaylee
    xo
    Wild Flower

    ReplyDelete
  31. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm in love!!!!
    kisses from Poland:)
    I follow your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is this an older dress from Romwe? I am trying to find it on the website but I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Uberant.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete