Sunday, October 23, 2011

We didn't talk about anything heavy or light. We were just there together. And that was enough.

So here's a little overview of my lovely-dovely birthday! I thought that I would have to spend the evening alone, eating jello and watching Project Runway, but no.. some honey bunnies came to visit and we had so much fun. I was so-so happy. yay! The first two pictures with the two lovely sweaters, cross necklace, earrings and some make-up were a gift from me to.. me :D I couldn't remember the last time bought myself something nice, so i thought what the heck - besides both of the sweaters are thrifted and were only 1.50 EUR each! And i had been drooling over that cross necklace since it came to the store, but it was sooo expensive and as you know.. I'm pretty much your regular starving art student so it was a bit over my budget - but when a finally decided to get it for my birthday it was 50% off.. so hip-hip-hurray! It's like seppälä just knew and decided to give me a treat for my birthday! The other packages and flowers and that super cute hat(that I'm gonna show off in my next post), were gifts from my sweethearts! Oh and the last package is from Japaaan, Annu actually sent it a bit early so I got it a few weeks back, but I love-love-love it! I'm gonna let you enjoy this post now and be sure to tell me what you think :)

Heihops! Väike ülevaade minu sünnipäevast siis! Ma olin täiesti kindel, et veedan õhtu üksinda arvuti ees, vaatan Project Runwayd ja olen forever alone nagu tavaliselt, aga minu üllatuseks oli kõik hoopiski vastupidi - kiisud tulid külla, tõid kaasa hunniku head tuju ja meil oli ülimuhe väike õhtukene koos veini, koogi ja juurikatega. Pärast oli nii hea soe olla. Need kaks mõnusat kampsikut ja järgmise pildi peal olevad ehted ja põsepuna olid minu kingitus iseendale :) Ma ei mäletagi, millal ma viimati endale midagi ostsin, niisiis mõtlesin, et õnn kaasa - ma olen nüüd aastakese vanem ja väärin selle eest väikest medalit - niisiis lubasin endale paar väikest jubinat. Kampsikud leidsin ma Paavli kaltsukst ja need olid mõlemad.. pampapapaaa.. 1.50!! ui ui ja seda ristikujulist kaelaketti olen ma juba viimased paar nädalat poes imetlemas käinud, aga ei raatsinud seda kunagi osta, sest nohjah.. nagu nälgivale kunstitudengile kohane on põhirõhk siiski makaronide soetamisel, mehee.. aaaga kui ma lõpuks siiski otsustasin, et nüüd on õige aeg see endaga koju kaasa viia oli see 50% allahinnatud! halleluuja! Seppälä oleks just nagu teadnud ja mulle sünnipäeva puhul kiisupai teinud. Järgmised pakikesed ja lillekesed ja see ülinunnu kiisumütsike, millega ma järgmises postitused eputada kavatsen, olid minu väikeste vaprate sõdalaste kingitused ja viimane pakike on minu kõige vaprama sõdalase - Annu pakike Jaapanist ja tema jubedate harakajalgadega kirjake, mis oli nii soe ja kodune, et kohe võttis kohe silmad märjaks. Võib öelda, et ma olen üks õnnelik Kerti. Nonii, aga teie, mu hiirekesed, olge tubli, ja ma loodan, et pildi meeldivad! :)

(I used CanonEOS 400D and 50mm lens for the photographs)
Crystal Stilts - Flying Into the Sun

34 comments:

  1. Really lovely! Nice :) <3
    Viktorija.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweetie! Looks like you had an amazing surprise for your b-day!
    I think this is the most cute part of it!

    Loved the presents you got!

    http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

    Xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohjumal, miks sa neile mu kirja ka näitasid :D niimoodi kõrvalt ja tagantjärgi vaadatuna ma isegi ei solvu selle varesejalgade kommentaari peale, see näeb päris jube välja küll. :D

    aga mul on hea meel, et sul on asenduskiisud (sest ma olen alfakiisu ikkagi), kes sind seltsis hoidsid. kiisupai minu poolt neile, ei mingit forever alone'i sünnipäeval, noooo sir.

    ja järgmine aasta - drinks are on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lot of fun!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhhh beautful. I'm glad you had great time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Kertiii, i'm watchnig your blog for a long time and i really like your posts and photos. you're so nice, energetic and open person and i really admire your pieces of drawing. take care and keep on drawing and takin photos of your beautiful yourself!

    xoxo from poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your new cozy knits and jewelry. So happy you had such lovely company on your birthday!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh nunnud kampsunid, siin võiks ka selline kaltsukas olla :(
    ja ilusad pildid üldse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your own birthday is such a good excuse to pamper yourself! I use it every year ;D

    I was wondering what kind of filter you use in photoshop for your pictures, I love it and would like to use it for a schoolproject!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweaters and a cap are awesome, yay!
    littleberryblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mis töötlust Sa kasutad ja mis kaamerat? Su pildid on super kaunid alati! Edu ja I love ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i smile when i look at those flowers. glad you got yourself something nice too. thoughtful friends, & heartfelt treasures are the best gifts of all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the romantic feeling of your pictures. not to talk about you're drawings - they're insanely good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, how I love your photos. And the photos, and you are worthy of admiration. Suppose that for thee thy life in '21 will bring to you only the best moments)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the photos :)And your drawings are amazing!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU SO-SO MUCH EVERYONE!
    Youre comments always make me smile!

    But this drawing is actually a birthdaycard that my talented friend Kati made me along with the kitty hat! So all compliments to her! :)

    Ja Annu, sa oled forever alfakiisu!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the last photo! :)
    seems if you had alot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful gifts. :)
    Lovely

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the hat and card that your friend made! Looks like you guys had a lovely time :]

    caseyscuriosities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have such a gift for making the simplest thing so exquisite, I love the romance of it all:D

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks like you had a great time. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pictures ,and happy birthday ; Looks like you had so much fun :) :)

    Greetings from Morocco <3
    Doudinou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERTIII!!!! i love the photo of the card and well I love the artwork of the girl on the card sooooo pretty and the flower in the hair and glasses wow so talented! who drew that?

    ElysiaB
    http://elysiab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great blog and pics:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Seppala! I've rescently became obsessed with their owl jewelry, and I now own pretty much all of it (wich is so not wise financially).
    Happy Birthday (I know it's too late, but still). Love your gifts from you to you - I try and make myself gifts too, from time to time)
    Also - tat cat hat is adorable. I'm so gonna make one for myself)

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG cute pictures *---*
    Beautifuuuuuul
    kisses

    http://liissamattos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Iamerinelizabeth.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete